International Perspective and Local Action of Rural Education Revitalization
2021 International Conference on Rural Education
If the countryside is to be revitalized, education must be revitalized. Creating a resilient, inclusive and sustainable rural education is a strategic support for rural revitalization. At present, the revitalization of rural education faces great historical opportunities as well as a series of challenges. How to grasp the direction and development path of revitalization and solve key and difficult problems is an important mission given to scholars by the times. In the opening year of the 14th Five-Year Plan and the implementation of the Rural Revitalization Promotion Law of the People's Republic of China, the China Institute of Rural Education Development at Northeast Normal University, a key research base of humanities and social sciences of the Ministry of Education will hold an international conference on "International Perspective and Local Action of Rural Education Revitalization". The conference will invite well-known international and domestic experts and scholars in this field to give keynote speeches. We also sincerely welcome your participation and submission.
I. Conference theme
International Perspective and Local Action for the Revitalization of Rural Education
II. Selected topics
Experts and scholars can submit academic papers on theoretical or practical issues related to rural education revitalization, selected topics include but are not limited to the following:
1. The philosophy and new thinking of rural education revitalization
2. The relationship between rural revitalization and education development.
3. The essence and value orientation of rural education revitalization.
4. Long-term and Short-term goals of rural education revitalization.
5. Rural education revitalization and rural education resources input.
6. Rural education revitalization and educational management system and mechanism reform.
7. Rural education revitalization and high-quality development of rural schools.
8. Rural education revitalization and rural teacher team construction.
9. The revitalization of rural education and the reform of rural classroom teaching.
10. Practical innovation and exploration of rural education revitalization.
III. Conference format
A combination of online and on-site participation will be adopted. The number of on-site participants will be determined according to the requirements of epidemic prevention and control. If there are special requirements, we will promptly notify.
IV. Meeting time and place
1. Meeting time
October 16th-17th, 2021
2. Conference place
Northeast Normal University, Changchun, Jilin Province
3. Check-in time
October 15th, 2021 8:00 - 22:00
4. Check-in location
Forestry Hotel, No.5046, Liberty Road, Changchun, Jilin Province,1st Floor, Conference Affairs Group
5. Traffic information
Changchun Railway Station: about 5 km, you can take Metro line 1 to Northeast Normal University Station, turn right at Exit C for about 1 minute. The fare is 2 yuan.
Changchun West Railway Station: about 12 kilometers, about 30 minutes by taxi, and the fare is about 40 yuan.
Longjia Airport: about 40 kilometers, about 40 minutes by taxi, and the fare is about 130 yuan.
V. Submission of Papers and Conference Receipt
We sincerely welcome experts, scholars, educational administrators and educational practitioners to submit and participate in the conference.
1. Conference receipt
Departure Date and Flight
2. Full text of the paper
To ensure that your paper can be edited into a book in time, please send the full text of your paper to the contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20 (please indicate "International Perspective and Local Action for Rural Education Revitalization" as the subject of the email).
3. Paper requirements
(1) The length should be 3000-7000 words;
(2) The paper focuses on topics related to the revitalization of rural education.
(3) Highlight the academic value, practical significance and innovation of cases, methods and perspectives.
(4) The format refers to the requirements of the APA.
VI. Conference fees
Please book your own round-trip tickets (airline tickets) in advance. If you need the conference team to coordinate the booking of airline tickets, please inform us in advance.
Conference fee: 800 RMB per person for formal representatives and 500 RMB per person for graduate students.
VII. Contact information
If you have any questions, suggestions or other exchanges about the conference, please contact us in the following ways
Contact persons: Ms. Li Boling and Mr. Qi Haipeng.
Office telephone number: 0431-85099422.
Person in charge of conference affairs: Ms. Han Shanyuan
Cell phone and WeChat: 15244611564 WeChat and cell phone number synchronization
Person in charge of conference affairs: Ms. Wang Yuexin
Cell phone and WeChat: 18047669022 WeChat and cell phone number synchronization
China Institute of Rural Education Development, Northeast Normal University
May 27, 2021